Are you outgoing and energetic? Have people commended you for your professionalism and attention to detail? If you have answered yes to these questions, you would make a great addition to our team! As a DJ at Impulse Entertainment, you’ll make a direct impact on our clients by working with them personally and ensuring that their event goes above and beyond their expectations!
Not only that, but you’ll be an essential part of the Impulse Entertainment team and gain experience in order to provide the best experience possible to our clients.
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Outgoing, energetic and a people person
- Willing to commit to dates well in advance
- Well-polished presentation (dress and demeanor)
- Fun personality who wants to join a growing company
- Quick response times to emails, texts and/or phone calls
- Must be able to MC and DJ
- Familiarity with Serato DJ software
- Must be able to facilitate a minimum 5-10 events per year
- A minimum 2-5 years of MC and DJ experience in the wedding industry
- Knowledge of many music genres (Top 40, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, hip-hop, r&b, EDM, among others)
- Have reliable transportation
- Reliable cell phone and access to email
This job is on a part-time, as-needed basis with the opportunity to grow as additional events are booked. This position will require a paid apprenticeship/training period to understand and become familiar with the Impulse Entertainment culture and expectations.
[contact-form-7 id=”1933″ title=”Jobs”]